Solutions For Your Business!
For banking and financial industries:
- Independent Model Validation
- Model Performance Evaluation & Calibration
- New Model Development
For government and private sectors:
- Statistical Expert Court Testimony
- Statistical Litigation Support
- Marketing Analytics Solutions
How We Work
Within 2 working days of inquiry, we will contact you for some initial discussion of your business needs. We will often provide you some quick solution for your business or suggest an alternative solution for your consideration at no charge.
Upon signing an agreement with defined project scope and timeline, you will pay 40% of the total fees to engage PLUSTAT for services. The remaining 60% will be paid at the completion of the project.
We offer one time free post-hoc evaluation for analytical products we create for your business. We will work closely with you to back test the results to ensure that our solutions provide tangible lift to your business as expected.
Why Choose Our Services
We will first work closely with you to understand your data and to identify your business needs. We will then employ right analytics techniques to develop a customized data solution optimal for your business at the lowest cost.
Our focuses are individual care, minimal cost, measurable results, timely delivery, and long-term relationship. PLUSTAT aims to make a PLUS difference for your business.
Our goal is satisfy every client we serve by timely delivering our data driven solutions for their business needs as promised. Client's satisfaction is our ultimate goal.